1. During the recent past, how many hours of actual sleep did you get at night? (This may be different than the number of hours you spent in bed.)
2. How many naps per week do you take?
3. How satisfied/dissatisfied are you with the quality of your sleep?
4. During the recent past, how long has it usually taken you to fall asleep each night?
5. How often do you have trouble staying asleep?
6. During the recent past, how often have you taken medicine to help you sleep (prescribed or over-the-counter)?
7. Considering only your own "feeling best" rhythm, at what time would you get up if you were entirely free to plan your day?
8. How alert do you feel during the first half-hour after having awakened?
9. Do you consider yourself to be a morning type person or an evening type person?
10. Considering your own "feeling best" rhythm, at what time would you go to bed if you were entirely free to plan your evening?
11. When you are travelling for your sport, do you experience sleep disturbance?
12. When you are travelling for your sport, do you experience daytime dysfunction (feeling generally unwell or having poor performance)?
13. Are you typically a loud snorer?
14. Have you been told that you choke, gasp, or stop breathing for periods of time during sleep?
15. On average, how many caffeinated products (caffeine pills, coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks) do you have per day? For coffee and tea, one drink = 6-8oz/177-237ml; for caffeinated soda, one drink = 1 can (12oz/355ml)?
16. Over the recent past, how often do you use an electronic device (example: cell phone, computer, tablet, T.V. etc.) within 1 hour of going to bed?
Receive Your Personalized Sleep Recommendations
Improving your sleep will keep your mind and body more focused, giving you that edge in performance and competition. Complete the form and you will receive:
Your Sleep Difficulty Score
General Sleep & Travel Tips
Complete the form to receive your personalized sleep recommendations now!